Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 2 Activities 2

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 2 Activities 2 

Activity 2 - People were very excited to see The Beatles, and the hype around the band was known as Beatle-Mania (similar to the modern-day Bieber-Fever)!



Read about their tour of New Zealand below, and then post three interesting facts about The Beatles Tour on your blog.

1. The Beatles' first stop to New Zealand was in Wellington.
2. One girl badly hurt her leg on a wire fence. At the Beatles' concert.
3. At the Beatles' concert teenagers pushed over and damaged two police motorbikes.
Image result for the beatles



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there Vedel, it's great to see you completing more activities during your summer break. Well done!

Thanks for sharing interesting facts about The Beatles when they toured New Zealand. It sounds like a really crazy tour, you can see why they didn't want to come back. They were so popular that fans became out of control.

Do you ever listen to any of The Beatles music?

What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Thanks, Billy

Unknown said...

Hello Vedel

Your work was done amazing, and just to let you know I love your pictures, did you find this very difficult, why and how ?

Unknown said...

Hey Billy
Thank you so much for commenting. I haven't listen to any of the Beatles' songs but I'm hoping I can before school starts. I listen to any type of music, I just enjoy any type and dancing to it. My recent favourite song is Make It Pop | 'Where Our Hearts Go' and many more.

Unknown said...

Hey Mafi
Thank you so much for commenting it means so much to me.. I didn't find this activity hard because the person reading it helped me a lot. So thank you again for the comment.

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel, thanks for sharing what you like to listen to and replying to my comment. You should definitely check out some of The Beatles music if you ever get a chance before school starts back. Last year, as a teacher, I would always put The Beatles' music on for the kids to sing. The songs have catchy lyrics and are easy to learn.
I haven't heard of those songs you suggested, I will have to look them up today.

Thanks, Billy

Post a Comment