Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey -Day 3 - Bonus Activity

Summer Learning Journey -Day 3 - Bonus Activity 


Everyone’s family is unique. What makes your family special? Choose three people close to you and ask them what their two favourite things to do in summer are. On your blog, write two fun facts about each person.


Older Brother - My older brother likes to do a lot of things because he is sporty. He says that he likes to play a lot of sport like Swimming and play Basketball.

Younger Brother - My younger brother says that he enjoys to run around in the long green grass and to play Basketball with our older brother.

Younger Sister - She likes to do many fun things but she says two that stand out is doing family activities and to run around until she is tired which takes quiet a long time.

Two facts about them:
Older Brother - Funny, Sporty
Younger Brother - Sporty, Creative
Younger Sister - Girly, Sporty
Image result for swimmingImage result for basketball transparent

13 comments:

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Hello vedel
You are so creative and you explained a lot about your family which is amazing. You are an amazing writer. What do you like to do in the summer?

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah
Thank you for commenting.. I enjoy to do a lot of things but I enjoy to go and play either Basketball or I'm working on my Netball shooting...

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel

Thank you for your amazing comment I like how you explained everything . Thank you for that you have inspired me more so hopefully I get to read one of your amazing blogs again . Happy holiday :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Your work is amazing, your family sounds very very active especially your older brother. I like playing Basketball aswell. Keep up the great work :)

Unknown said...

Hey Nastazia and Jolie
Thank you for such a positive and incredible comments. Happy holidays!!

Nicky Bloy said...

Hey Vedel!

It's awesome to learn more about your family and the things they like to do in the summer holidays. It sounds like your siblings all have lots of energy and like to be really active - like you say, they are all sporty!

Summertime is a great time for sports and running around while the sun is out and your friends are all on holiday!

What is an interesting fact about you that not many people know?? Not many people know that although I am a Kiwi, my nana was born in Samoa because her father was a teacher there... :)

Keep up the great work!

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel

I love your work it just gets me every time. My family and I love reading your post. Hope you post more can't wait.

-Mafi :)

Unknown said...

Kia ora Vedel
Wow brilliant work that you have done. We have really different kinds of people in my family. They like to read play games and all types of things. What is your favourite sibling? Keep up the brilliant work friend :)

Unknown said...

Hola Nicky
Thank you so much for commenting.. One thing that know one knows about me is that when I was 3 years old I use to play tennis and came 3rd place..

Unknown said...

Hey Mafi
Thank you for such a positive comment and happy holiday to you and your family..

Unknown said...

Hey Mya
I actually don't have a sibling for like a lot of reasons. The main one is because it can tear your family apart. So, I actually I don't have a favourite sibling..

Unknown said...

I like your work Vedel! I have noticed that you commented on my work twice! Thanks for the love and support! Hope you do well this year on your journey!

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Post a Comment