Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Maui and the giant fish

Summer Learning Journey  Activity 1 - Maui and the giant fish

Activity - Write down three facts that you learned about this interesting man..

Number 1 - One thing that I found very interesting about Maui was that he would never give up even though his brother would always put him down.

Number 2 -  The second thing that I found interesting  about Maui was that he would always try improve himself.

Number 3 - The last fact that I found very interesting about Maui in this story was that at the end of everything he still loves his brothers even though they 

When reading Maui and the giant fish, it was inspiring me to not give up and just not try and impress people. This is a great book for children my age because it does catch others eye.

Image result for maui and the giant fish Image result for maui and the giant fish

8 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Magnificent work, These facts that you found are amazing, I love the pictures that you have added into your blog. Keep up the great work my friend :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Vedal,The facts that you have put on your blog are true and I like your words that you have used in all of your facts about Maui . I also love your pictures they are so cool and on of them shows Maui and the giant . bye see you later

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
Thank you for the positive feed back...

Unknown said...

Hey Nastazia
Thank you for the nice feed back....

Nicky Bloy said...

Hey Vedel!

Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! I hope you will enjoy the programme and learn lots about New Zealand's history!

I love that you have talked about Maui's character and what you like about him as a person. It's so great that you took something away from the story and can relate to Maui!

Nice work - I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Nicky :)

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Kia ora Vedel what great facts about the story of Maui. It really gave me a hook to carry on reading. What inspired you the most from this story

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Vedel
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Post a Comment