Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Best to worst

The third  video/Rugby world cup 2011- All Blacks vs France for me was the best. It was the best because there facual expression is really great.

The first video/ World cup 2015- All Blacks vs Argentina  was my second favourite because they tried really hard to make the other team scared.

Last but not least the second video/  All Blacks vs South America 2016 was just the worst for me. It was because they didn't have any expression so that is probably the worst kaka ever.

6 comments:

Willy L. said...

Hi Vedel,

My name's Willy and I'm one of the commenters for the Winter Learning Journey programme.

It's good to see you actively blogging. But please add the three links next to your placings. The reader may not know what you're talking about!

Other than that, keep up the good work.

-Willy

Unknown said...

Hey Willy
Thanks for the feed back I have edited my work and but the links there. Again thanks

Willy L. said...

My pleasure :)

Unknown said...

Haha. Thanks for the support Willy

Unknown said...

Hello Vedel
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I can really relate to you because I really like rugby. Are you into rugby at all?

Unknown said...

Hello Harrison
Yes, I am into rugby. I am really into rugby when the All Blacks are playing. What is your favourite rugby team and why? Thanks for the support and commenting.

Post a Comment