Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

What happens nexts?

It was cold and I scared, I didn't know what was going to happen next. I could feel insects in my shoe. I then started walking around when I looked down and saw my foot in mud. "Eew" I said. The  sun was starting to  go down and I was still stuck in a forest. The sun just set, and I then went and got some sticks to set up my tent because I knew I was gonna be here till morning. As I was about to lay down, I could then here a voice that said, "You're going to be okay." As I was think what was that, I could see a flashlight. It was a ranger that managed to found me. I then went back to go and  tell everyone my story but they didn't believe me. But the question was how did the ranger know I was in the forest?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Vedel!

What a creative piece of writing! I really enjoyed reading this as I could picture in my head someone being lost in a forest worried about whether they were going to make it out or not. Well done! I know all your readers will enjoy your writing too!

I hope you have been enjoying blogging with us these holidays and I hope you will continue to join with us to finish the programme. I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Keep up the great work Vedel!

Nicky :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Magnificent work! as I was reading I could visualize every moment.Keep up the great work :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Jolie and Nicky Bloy thank you for the support. Thanks again

Post a Comment