Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Interviewing my Brother

Interviewing my brother

My brother's first thing that he likes to do when he is outside is to play Basketball.

His second thing is to play with his family either tag or sports.

His third thing is to swim with his family and play swimming games.

His fourth thing to do is to go to the park and play the floor is lava and have picins.

His finally thing to do is to train with his family and friends.

Here are 5 activity that my brother likes to do outside.

2 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

I love youre blog post! It seems that youre brother likes to do fun things outside. One question, What do you like to do outside?

Keep up the amazing work :)

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel!

"The floor is lava" is such a cool game, I have seen lots of people play that game and do some silly things, like jumping in a rubbish bin!

Your brother sounds like lots of fun!

Great work!

Nicky

Post a Comment