Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Adopting a Tuatara

Adopting a Tuatara


For this topic I decided to go with a Tuatara. Why? Because I thought that I would chanellege myself.

What type of foods do tuatara's eat? Tuatara's eat? Tuatara's eat insects, beetles, spiders, birds eggs, frogs, small reptiles and mammals.
What are Tuatara's?
Tautara's are lizard like reptiles. They are from New Zealand.

Tuatara's lI've in New Zealand. They also used to live around the year dinosaurs where still alive.

If I adopted a Tuatara I would name it Miley.

4 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Fantastic work! I have learnt new things about Tuataras because of youre interesting facts. Keep up the great work my friend.

Unknown said...

Hi Vedel!

This is a great report on Tuatara's! For tis activity, you had to adopt one of the animals, what do you think you'd call your new adopted Tuatara?

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Hey Nicky.
I think I would name the Tuatara Miley. What animal would you adopted?

Unknown said...

Hi Vedel!

That's a cool name! What inspired your choice?

I think I would adopt the tuatara too because I have big backyard that looks a bit like a jungle that he could live in... And they're just interesting animals!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment