Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Activity 3 Day 1

Summer Learning Journey Activity 3 Day 1 

Activity 3 - In honour of the rise in popularity of the ‘selfie,’ take a selfie and post it on your blog. Try to show us at least one of your hobbies or one your favourite things (maybe a special toy or book). For example, here is a selfie of Hazel drinking a big mug of tea, and Rachel with her son, Aronui, attending a Paw Patrol show!


One of my hobbies are to draw. I have recently been taking drawing classes. In this picture I am drawing a gumball machine. Well, I am trying to draw it. This is my selfie.


4 comments:

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Vedel,

Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

Fantastic work Vedel! Cool photo! Nice to hear you going to support family in sports. Maybe you could share some other hobbies you enjoy?

For example:
My favourite hobbies are kayaking, snowboarding and walking my dog.

Hope to hear from you soon. Keep up the great work.

Cadence :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Amazing work. That is a very nice photo, I agree with Cadence maybe you could share some other hobbies you enjoy? Have a amazing holiday :)

Unknown said...

Hey Cadence
Thank you for the comment. I will try and get a picture of me drawing because it is my other favourite hobby to do if I am not spending time with my family.

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
Thank you for the comment. I will try to get a photo of me drawing. Thank you for commenting.

Post a Comment