Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 1 Activity 2

Summer Learning Journey Day 1 Activity 2 

Activity 2 - Imagine that instead of spending the money on the movies, Peter Jackson decided to give all of this money to you. Lucky you! On your blog, tell us what you would do with $300 million dollars. How would you spend it? It is a lot of money so please think carefully about it and spend it wisely :-)

If I had this much money I would first take 100 Million and split it equal with my family.
I would then put at least 50 Million towards StarShip Hospital.
After that I then have at least 150 million and I would then put 20 million aside for back up in case something happens and I need money.
I would then put that 130 million towards my city and help families have the house of there dreams. Also give a place for homeless people to stay and have a roof over there head like I do.

Image result for starship hospital Image result for big house drawing Image result for apartment drawing  

4 comments:

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Vedel,

Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

Wow, I loved reading this post and seeing the Starship hospital logo and photo.
I think that’s so cool the way you would use $300 million dollars! That would be incredibly kind.

I’m curious, what would you spend your money on?

I think I would buy a house on a quiet piece of land from away from the city and travel the world for a bit with my friends.

Keep up the great work!

Cadence :)

Unknown said...

Hi Cadence
I would spend my money on buying a safe well built house in the Cook Islands so when I travel there I have a nice warm place to stay with my family and friends. Thank you for commenting on my blog..

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Congratulations on finishing another activity. Your very generous giving 50 Million towards StarShip Hospital. Have a great holiday :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
Thank you for the very nice comment... I appreciate it.

Post a Comment