Pages

Thursday 4 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 4

Summer Learning Journey Day 4  

Activity 1 - On your blog, use the following sentence starter from the original book to finish the story.
Out of the gate and of for a walk went Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy. He then found himself in an extraordinary place. Wow, what is this place? Have I been he before? When a spirit appears, " I have been waiting for you. " " Who are you? " "I am Woody, you have summoned me when you ran away. I am your spirit guardian. " " Did you think that running away was a good idea? " " Well, it's not running away. It's called removing myself from an awkward moment. Just leave me alone, you wouldn't understand. " " I can help you, just tell me what's going on. "

To be continued....
Image result for hairy maclary

1 comments:

Cadence said...

Hi Vedel,

Awesome work, a very mysterious story yet to be continued… Will there be the second part soon? I hope Hairy Maclary is okay on his walk…

Well done on creating a very engaging story Vedel! I’m sure all your readers would have enjoyed this! Full points for this activity!

Keep up the great work!

Looking forward to part 2.

Best wishes,

Cadence :)

Post a Comment