Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 2 and 3

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 2 and 3 

Activity 2 - Imagine that you are a student in the 1980s and you’re about to graduate from high school. Where would you like to go on your big OE? On your blog tell us which country you would visit and give us three (3) reasons for your choice. Find some pictures on the internet of things that you would like to see and do in this country.

I have many places in mind where I would want to visit for a while but I would want to go to South Korea because they are very smart and have good education. If I did go to South Korea I would want to go and see how they create technology. I would also go to South Korea to see what famous people live there..
Image result for south korea Image result for south korean flag

I would next visit America because I would want to visit all the theme parks like WALT Disney World. I would also want to go there because I would want to see if there food is different or better than New Zealand food. Last but no last I would want to go there and see if I would met any celebrates while I'm there.
Image result for walt disney america Image result for american flag
The last place I would want to visit is Australia and see how the weather is over there. I would also want to go and see if I would meet the cast of one of my recent favourite TV show, which is Dance Academy because it was filmed in Australia Sydney.  I would also want to see if they teach any different to New Zealand and see if they are smarter than New Zealand people/ Kiwis.
Image result for australian flag
Image result for dance academy




Activity 3 - In 1982, Te Karere, a Māori-language news show premiered on television. It has continued to stream live on TV to this day. If you would like to watch it, turn on TV One at 3:55 p.m. each weekday and you will see it. The show is often hosted by a man named Scotty Morrison. 


Imagine that you were Scotty Morrison and you were able to interview anyone you wanted. I would choose to interview our new prime minister, Jacinda Ardern. I’d love to know what it is like to be the Prime Minister.  What about you? Who would you choose to interview and why? What would you like to find out?

If I was Scotty Morrison I would want to interview Taika Waititi because he  directed one of my favourite  Movie Thor - Ragnarok. I would want to find out who inspired him to become a director and how did he feel when he first meet big stars like Chris Hemsworth and many more.??
Image result for Taika Waititi Image result for Taika Waititi Image result for thor ragnarok

1 comments:

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Vedel,

Another above and beyond post! You are doing so well!
South Korea would be a beautiful place to go and visit! You definitely inspired people to go there by those eye catching photos!
I’m curious, who are the famous people living in North Korea?
It would be very cool to go and visit Disneyland!!
That sounds like a very cool overseas experience Vedel.

THOR!!! Yes!!! What an awesome choice! That would be a very funny interview I think, Taika has done an amazing job with directing Thor.

Keep up the great work!

Best wishes,

Cadence :)

Post a Comment