Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 3

Summer Learning Journey Day #3

Activity 1 - Watch the following three clips that were shown on the Ready to Roll programme:


When you have finished, rank the clips in order from your most favourite (#1) to your least favourite (#3). Post your rankings on your blog.

1. New Zealand Underdogs - 8.1/10 -  I rated this a 8.1 because I really liked the beat. It was like a jazz beat to me. It was a song that could just make you want to dance all day. 

2. Golden Harvest - 8/10 - I rated this as a 8 because it had a very slow and jazz beat mixed together and I really enjoyed that song. The lyrics also went with the beat and the way they were singing was like they meant it. 

3. Ray Columbus and the Invaders - 7.9/10 - I rated the a 7.9 because it was a song that you can just slow dance  too.  It had an amazing beat but I could only have one song that I thought was first. 

Activity 2 - Fashion in the 1970s was quite unique. Take a look at the pictures of a ‘typical’ 1970s outfit and tell us, on your blog, two things that you like about 1970s fashion and two things that you don’t like about the fashion of the day. I am not a huge fan of the patterned pants. What about you?


Two facts that I like - I like that they wear clothes that are colorful because now a days we wear the same colors. I like that they don't look the same because we all wear the same clothes now. 

Two things I don't like - That they all have very bad hair styles with the clothes because they don't suit. I don't like that the clothes look like they can't breathe in the clothes. 


                 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel! I love the pictures you posted! They look so nice and wonderful. In my opinion, this is the closest to a quality blog post anyone could get! What was your favourite activity and why?

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel !

Your pictures look awesome. They look stylish and amazing. What is your favourite picture, why

Cadence said...

Hi Vedel,

Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!
How are you going?

Wow, you have put a lot of time and effort into this post! Well done!

Activity 1: Great to see you have given them each a rating and explained thoroughly why. Great to see you considering lyrics and the genre of each band.

Activity 2: Hahah I like your honesty with this activity Vedel… I agree, they had some very….. interesting….. hair styles and clothing sense. What do you mean by can’t breathe? Do you think they look very tight?

Keep up the great work!

Cadence :)

Post a Comment