Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

SLJ - Day 4 - Week 4 - Activity 1

SLJ - Day 4 - Week 4 - Activity 1 

Activity 1 - Watch the trailer for Moana and then write a summary of the movie on your blog. If you’ve seen the movie, you can include your favourite part! Tell us as much as you can about the movie. What is it about? Who are the main characters in the movie? What do they do in the movie? Where do they go?
Moana is one of my favourite Disney movies because of the characters personality. My all time favourite character is Hay Hay because even though he is a chicken he knows whether he is on land or water. Even though Maui is known as the guy who stole the heart of Tefiti deep down he is a good person. My favourite part in the movie is when Hay Hay finds out he is on the water instead of the land. My favourite song is Maui - Your welcome and Tamatoa - Shiny.




Image result for moana Image result for moana hay hay Image result for moana maui


4 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Great work, I really like your summary it has alot of information that kept me entertained. What did you like about this activity? Why?

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey. School's almost here! Well done for blogging so much during your break.

Thank you for writing and sharing a description of Moana. It's a really cool movie, I've only seen it once but I really enjoyed it. I like how you learn a bit about the legends of Maui and then there's some songs you can sing a long with. Thanks for embedding a couple of videos into your post as well.

Do you have any other favourite movies that you have seen recently? I'd love to hear about them and maybe even watch them.

Thanks, Billy

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, it means a lot for your support. I liked that they gave us a movie that we have all watched and that it was one of my favourite movie because of The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson. Again, thank you for the support..

Unknown said...

Hey Billy
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am recently watching the series of High School Musical and can't wait for part 4. Again, thank you for the comment and support.

Post a Comment