Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

SLJ - Day 2 Activity 2 - Kevin Durant

SLJ - Day 2 Activity 2

Activity 2 - On your blog tell us about your sporting hero. Who are they? Why are they a hero? Include a photo of them in your blog post.

Kevin Durant
Image result for kevin durant Image result for kevin durant

Kevin Durant is my sporting hero because he plays for my favourite NBA team which is Golden State Warriors. He is very talented at what he does and enjoys doing it. I look up to him because of the moves that he does and how a good sportsmen person he is. When he's not playing he is cheering and supporting his fellow plays and encouraging them like me. Kevin Durant is my sporting hero and will always be.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Vedel, I really like that you've chosen a sporting hero who is not only very talented in their sport, but also a good person and a good team player. I also admire people who are gifted, work hard and also support and encourage the people around them. Well done, Vedel! Leslie

Post a Comment