Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

SLJ - Week 4 - Activity 2 and 3

SLJ - Week 4 - Activity 2 and 3 - Day 4 

Activity 2 - Watch this short clip from Country Calendar. What do you think would be the most interesting and/or challenging things about being a farmer? Would you would like to be a farmer when you are older. Why/why not? Give us, at least, two reasons to support your answer.

I would love to be a farmer when I am older because you get to be out in nature and get to look after animals. I would also like to be a farmer because you get to make your own milk and many more food. The video that I watched persuaded me to want to be a farmer because I my aunt said "That if you become a farmer that you would always get sick.."
One thing that I thought was challenging is that it looks like it is going to be a mission to milk the cows. I also though that was interesting was that you get to make food with the products you made or grew.
Image result for farmer

Activity 3 - Think of your favourite song. Share the name of the song, the name of the person who wrote the song and the lyrics from the song on your blog. You must type the lyrics not cut and paste them in order to earn full points for the activity.

Who wrote it -Sam Hunt
Name of the song - Body like a back road
Who sings it - Sam Hunt

" Got a girl from the South Side ,Got braids in her hair
First time I seen her walk by, Man I bout fell up out my chair
Had to get her number, Took me like six weeks
Now me and her go way back, like Cadillac seats
Body like a back road, Driving with my eyes closed
I know every curve like the back of my hand
Doing fifteen in a thirty, I ain't in no hurry, I'm take it slow just as fast as I can
The way she fit in them blue jeans, She don't need no belt
But I can turn them inside out, I don't need no help
Got a hips like honey, so thick and sweet
It ain't no curves like her on them downtown streets
Body like a back road, Driving with my eyes closed
I know every curve like the back of my hand
Doing fifteen in a thirty, I ain't in no hurry, I'm take it slow just as fast as I can
MUSIC PLAYING
We're out here in the boondocks, With the breeze and the birds
Tangled up in the tall grass, With my lips on her
On a highway to heaven, Headed south of her smile
Get there when we get there, Every inch is a mile
Body like a back road, Driving with my eyes closed
I know every curve like the back of my hand
Doing fifteen in a thirty, I ain't in no hurry, I'm take it slow just as fast as I can
I'm take it slow, Just as fast as I can
I know every curve like the back of my hand
MUSIC PLAYING
Image result for back road sam hunt

0 comments:

Post a Comment