Pages

Friday 26 January 2018

SLJ - I am finished

Thank you very much for this awesome experience over the Summer Holiday. I feel like I haven't forgot anything about last year and I had fun learning more about New Zealand and what will happen in the future.  I have learnt a lot and the knowledge will stay with me. Thank you to everyone that has commented on my blog and thank you to the people that help make this blogging experience happen. I can't wait for the Winter Learning Journey because I will be taking part.


Image result for thank you animation

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Vedel, What a lovely note of thanks!!! I'm Rachel's mom, visiting from Canada, and it's very special to be able to read your blogs and see all of the hard work you've done over the summer in the blogging program. Well done!! I'm so glad that you've enjoyed and learned from the activities! It is fun to learn about the country in which we live, isn't it?
I hope you've had some wonderful holiday time during your school break! Again, congratulations on such a great effort on the Summer Learning Journey!!! Leslie

Unknown said...

Hey Leslie
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I have learnt a lot and I can see that I still remember everything from last year. Again, Thank you for the comment..

Post a Comment