Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

SLJ - Week 4 - Day 5

SLJ - Week 4 - Day 5 

Activity 1 - It may be hard to imagine, but one day you will graduate from high school and it will be time to decide what to do next. You may want to study at university, become an apprentice, go to training college, travel, or start working. There are so many options!


Take a minute to think about your future. What would you like to do when you finish school? Would you like to work in a specific job? Would you like to study at university? What would you study? Maybe you’d even like to move overseas. Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site. There are no wrong answers! 

I have thought for 2 years about what I would want to do after college and here are my plans. First I will go to University to get a degree in order to become a lawyer. I would then go and do more studies and to be starting to be a family lawyer. While I am a family lawyer I will move to Los Angels and get a house there. I will also be a family lawyer there as well. 

Image result for cartoon  lawyers womanImage result for los angeles Image result for auckland university
Activity 2 - Let’s imagine that you’ve just learned to drive, and your family has decided to buy you a brand new car. You are allowed to choose from any of the following designs:

Red-Cadillac-750x443.jpghummer.pngflying car (2).jpg

On your blog please tell us which of the three cars you would choose and why.

I would choose the third car hands down because if there is a earthquake or even a tsunami then the car will turn into a jet and fly out of there. I would love if they made cars like this then I could use it for emergencies. But they have to make it in vans for families that are big like mine.

Activity 3 - There is a new movie out in cinemas at the moment called Blade Runner 2049.

It is a movie about what the world will be like in the future. Imagine that you able to travel through time and that you can see what the world will look like in 2099.

On your blog write a description of what New Zealand will be like at that time (80 – 90 years from now). What kind of houses will people live in? What will they eat? Where will they work?

I imagine that we will be living in either houses that are invisible or they will be floating. I got some of these thoughts from a movie Terminator. I can see people ordering food and in a image it appears and is ready to be eaten. I would say they are either eating Krispy Kreme Doughnuts or Cheerios or even a steak meal. We would work online because I can see technology evolving through the years. I can say that what ever happens in the future I am ready and prepared for what ever happens.
Image result for krispy kreme doughnuts 


0 comments:

Post a Comment