Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 Day 1

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 Day 1

Activity 1 - The Early Year - Use your search engine to find a picture of another famous cathedral. Post a picture of the cathedral on your blog. Underneath the picture tell us: the name of the cathedral, where the cathedral is located, when it was built, and how long it took to build.
  I decided to chose this cathedral called St Patrick's Cathedral. This cathedral is located in Auckland, Panmure. It was built in about in the 1800's. It took about a year to build.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Vedel,

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I love that you chose to blog about a church close to home. I haven't had the opportunity to visit St Patrick's Cathedral myself but it is on my 'to do' list. It is pretty amazing to think that it was built in the 1800's. From the picture that you've posted on your site, it looks like it has been modernised and 'fixed up' over time. Was there any information on the web about any construction that has been done over the years to upgrade it?

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. We are just about to sit down to our dinner here at my house. We're having ham tonight. Yum! Do you have a favourite meal?

Hope to see you online again soon :)

All the best for a really Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Cheers,
Rachel :)

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel
Merry Christmas too you and your family!!! My favourite meal is actually Mushroom sauce with rice and a steak.... It said that it was reconstructed for several reasons.... Anyways, thank you for commenting and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years too you and your family....

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Hey Vedel

I love how you finished this task, it is wonderful. What have you learned the most about this task?

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?

Post a Comment