Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 2

Summer Learning Journey #2

What is your favourite television show at the moment? On your blog tell us about your favourite television show. What is it about? Who are the main characters? What channel is it on?
My favourite Tv show at the moment is Good Witch which stars Bailey Madison. It's about a woman (Catherine/ Cassie Bell) moves into a supposedly haunted house and changes the lives of the townspeople. The main characters are Grace/ Bailey Madison, Cassie/ Catherine Bell, Sam/James Denton and Nick/Rhys Matthew Bond.  I don't really know whether it's on tv but I watch it on Netflix or on Daily-motion.  

Image result for good witch cast

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel! I couldn't help but notice this amazing piece of writing! I like how you formed very simple words and made them into compound and complex sentences. This is a QUALITY blog post, in my opinion!

Unknown said...

Hey Vedel
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?

Unknown said...

Hey Jazire
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog... It means so much, again thank you...

Unknown said...

Hey Harrison
Thank you for commenting.. My favourite part about this activity was, that I got to tell everyone what my favourite tv show was. Again thank you for commenting..

Nicky Bloy said...

Hello Vedel!

Great work providing a good description and images of your favourite show. There's quite a few good shows on Netflix!

I used to love watching Spongebob, do you watch it? I love Patrick, because he does and says silly things sometimes, just like me!

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Hey Nicky
Thanks so much for commenting. I used to watch Spongebob , and stay up all night. My favourite was Squidward because I am so very like him.

Post a Comment