Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Drink Experiment

WALT - write about our experiment with drinks

SUCCESS CRITERIA
  • Use expensive vocabulary
  • Explain which I chose before I did the experiment


Today when we were visiting Herold and Nicole we did quite an interesting experiment. It was about measuring how much sugar is in drinks. My group decided to go with the big bottle of original mother and rockstar super sours. When we were doing the experiment we saw that rockstar super sours had the most sugar of 69g but in teaspoons that meant 17 teaspoons.

I predicted that Rockstar and Keri juice was going to have the most sugar and it turned out that one of my predictions were right. The orders of the highest sugar was Rockstar, strawberry Wave, E2 the yellow one, Fresh up, Powerade the blue one, Red bull, Classic coke, Vanilla coke, lift then Vitamin water. Overall, now I know that these drinks have a lot of sugar and to be careful of what I’m drinking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment