Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

Sewing reflection at Tech

At tech this term we got put into sewing. At sewing we were sewing up a tote bag.
The materials that are required are fibric, sewing machine, measuring tape, pencil cotton and scissor to cut the fibrics. 

The steps
The first thing we did as we researched for a tote bag design so that we know what our tote bag will look like.
Then we got paper and started to design what the tote bag will look like.
After designing the tote bags on bag we then grabbed our fibrics and started to make our tote bags. For my fiber colour I decided to choose blue with black flowers. After sewing for about 3 weeks we finally finished our tote bags. Our tech teacher then gave some of us flowers and words to put on our tote bags to make it look beautiful.

Here are photo of my tote bag

 This is a photo of  my tote bag that has just the blue and black flowers

 This is my tote bag with  the purple flower that I  put on to make my tote bag pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment