Pages

Monday 5 June 2017

Mysterious Island

Vedel                   Mysterious Island                            30 May 2017

WALT - To write a powerful narrative.

SUCCESS CRITERIA -
  • I must use show not tell sentences.
  • I must use expensive words.
  • I must use punctuations correctly.
  • I must different types of sentences.
  • I must use conjunctions to link my ideas.


It was almost Spring when Emily, Mum and I were about to explore Mysterious Island. I had found out about the island when Mr Randy was talking about it in class. When I had found out about this my eyes were full of tears.

After 2 hours in a plane I then awoke and saw fog approaching us. At first I thought that it was like (Mrs Foglore ) from the book James and the Mysterious Island. But I forgot it was a fiction book and those books aren't true. We then kept on flying around and saw that the fog was disappearing. As it disappeared I could feel that I was a bit dizzy.

Finally I could hear mum saying  “ We're here. “ My frown then turned upside down and I could see the Island. I then sprinted off the plane and the first thing I could see were human bodies with no flesh. My heart ws racing and my face turned blue.

Emily quickly ran ahead and while mum and I were still trying to catch up to her we saw a lighthouse. The entryway then opened mysterious and all I could pick up was “ This island is cursed, I’m telling you cursed. “ Emily and I were spooked about what the  weird voice had said. When then found a cottage and decided to speed the night in the cottage.



0 comments:

Post a Comment